I love to be organised, however even in this fast-paced digital world where we live our lives online I feel there is no substitute for a handwritten planner. I simply cannot get by without starting each year with a fresh planner and over the years I have tried my fair share so thought I would throw together my suggestions for the best planners to conquer 2019 with.
I have actually purchased the Amelia Lane Paper Compact Daily Planner in rain splash for myself to use in 2019. This diary is compact yet heavy and will fit well into most handbags making it perfect to use for all your daily appointments and schedules. The diary also arrived in a drawstring canvas bag to help keep the exterior clean and I plan on keeping the planner in the bag. The planner is Australian so also includes all Australian public holidays which is a big reason why I picked this company, support small local businesses when you can.
- Day to a page layout from January – December 2019
- Daily Meal and Exercise Tracking on the daily page layout
- Monthly Budget Overview
- Monthly Goals and Habit Tracker
- Monthly Calendar View and Inspirational Quote
- 2019 and 2020 Yearly Planners
- 2019 Vision Board
- 2019 Bucket List and Passwords and Logins List
- Gift-buying and Books to Read / Movies to Watch Lists
- Special Dates for AUS, NZ, USA, CAN, and UK
- Notes (lined) pages for brain-storming
- Ideas (blank) pages for sketching
- Overall size: approx. 140mm x 188mm x 35mm
- Page size: 120mm x 180mm
- Weight: 921g
- Hardcover with a pocket on back inside cover
- Lay flat bookbinding
- 12 monthly laminated tabs
- Gold metal corner protectors
- Two ribbon page markers
- Bright white 100gsm paper
- Two sticker sheets
Amelia Lane Paper has 4 main planner styles the Desktop Daily, Compact Daily, Signature Weekly and Compact Weekly available in 4 distinct and beautiful patterns, to fit perfectly into almost any busy schedule.
Want to succeed in different aspects of your life this coming year, the SELF Journal from BestSelf Co. is for you then. This journal is all about getting the best out of yourself by setting attainable 13-week goals and achieving them through weekly templates and daily pages. What makes this journal so effective is the fact that only holds 13 weeks, by reducing the amount time given you are better able to focus and thus achieve your set out goal, it also means that you can start your journey at any time throughout the year.
- Day per page
- Notes and Ideas space
- Daily Timetable
- Morning Gratitude
- Your Goal
- Tasks for the Day
- Quote of the Day
- Lessons Learnt
- Daily Wins
- Evening Gratitude
Weekly Reflection Pages:
- Habit Tracker
- Happiness Tracker
- Weekly Wins
- Weekly Goal Tracker
These planners are fabulous for really setting yourself up for success, the company itself is a wonderful success story and if you are not interested in purchasing the hard copy diary they actually provide free downloadable versions on their website!
I bought this planner and used it throughout 2018, stay tuned for an in-depth planner review post shortly. The Day Designer comes in all different styles and is absolutely stunning, the planner is bound with a gold wire O binding which makes writing much easier. If you are looking for a statement piece the Day Designer is for you.
- Daily Planning Pages with Hourly Scheduling from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Goal Setting Worksheets to Help You Achieve Your Big Dreams
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Combined Weekend Pages with Weekly Overview
- Gold Foil Dated Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Overviews with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two-Page 2019 Yearly Overview with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Daily and Monthly Pages Marked with U.S. holidays
- Printed Grey Text to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in a Gorgeous Dot Pattern
- Pink Cover Liner with Inside Front Cover Pocket for Added Functionality
- Protective Gold Corners
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Planner to Protect Inside Pages
- 9″ wide x 9.75″ tall
- Depth: 1.5″ (Including the binding)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
This planner comes in both the standard size and the mini, it is both stylish and functional and perfect for the woman that uses her diary as an extension of her style.
The daily greatness planner is perfect for anyone who wants more than a regular daily to-do list and schedule break-down. This company had created a multitude of different planners to help organise everyday life and achieve goals with many planners coming in 90 day stretches.
- Undated, so you can start anytime
- Day-to-a-View Planner
- Comprehensive Goal Planning System
- Gratitude Journal
- Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly Check-Ins
- Weekly and Quarterly Goal Planners
- Inspirational Quotes
- Appointment Planner
- Life Clarity Worksheets
- Prompts and Reminders for Staying on Track
I personally want to give the 90-day greatness parents book a try this year, the book is designed to “assist you in connecting with yourself so you can better connect with your child.”
The Emma Kate Co. planners are absolutely beautiful and provide more freedom for people who don’t feel the need to live by a time blocked schedule. My personal favourite is the daily desk planner in beautiful blush tones.
- Yearly, monthly and daily spreads for January 2019 – December 2019
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximise space for each day
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Dot grid pages, for sketching, note taking or bullet journalling
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered typography on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, for receipts, boarding passes and bits collected on the way
- 2 foiled sticker sheets
- Luxe rose foiled edging
- Presented in a foiled, hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 45mm thick
- Around 900 grams – beautiful to keep on your desk
- Matte laminated hardcover
- Lay-flat bookbinding
- 120gsm beautiful quality, off-white paper
The size of the planner means that it is easily portable yet still functional and provides the perfect mix of minimal elegance and functionality. This is another beautiful Australian business which I fully intend to support in the future.
Well there you have some top planners to help you keep on top of your schedule and life for the next 12 months, I personally like to juggle a few planners throughout the year, looking forward to seeing what works best for me in 2019 as it will be a busy year.
What is your go to planner?
Have any planner suggestions?