Welcome to the second installment of The Monthly Life Planner Link Up, I have decided to add this monthly link up to my blog to help plan and prepare for the month ahead.
The idea behind this link up is pretty simple, write out everything you need to achieve for the month with a time limit on some tasks and then return to this post throughout the month to ensure that nothing gets missed and life gets back to being organized.
I was pleasantly surprised when I managed to get a fair share of last months items completed simply by having a planner to look back on and check. There are a few items that didn’t get completed but I will just roll them over to this month and there are others that will need to be repeated every month.
It is time to say goodbye October, hello November. I cannot believe just how fast this year is skating past, I feel its going even faster because I am pregnant too.
Not to worry November is one of my favourite months, not only do we celebrate our Wedding Anniversary in November (4 years married this Thursday 24th) but it is also the time that we start seeing Christmas decorations popping up and I love Christmas more that anyone I know.
Below are my plans for the month:
// Posts //
- Create Spring Cleaning check list printable.
- Continue with weekly Bump Updates.
- Organise new blog series “How to be …….. whilst pregnant”.
// Social Media //
- Connect with 5 new bloggers each week.
- Reach out to possible social media 4 affiliates and sponsors.
HOUSE & GARDEN:
// Bedroom //
- Organize my makeup counter and purchase new storage options.
- Wipe down mirror, dresser, bedside tables and bed each weekend.
- Make your bed everyday this month with decorative pillows.
- Find decorative Christmas pillows for our bed.
// Kitchen //
- Clean table and counter tops every night with antibacterial wipes.
- Organize misc. items on fridge and range hood, get rid of any unnecessary items.
// Living Room //
- Create a Christmas inspired table setting.
- Decorate the house in Christmas lights and put up the Christmas tree.
// Bathroom //
- Wipe down mirror ever night before bed.
// Garden //
- Plant the agapanthus by the front fence line. TBD by 30th November
- Plant spring and summer vegetables in the veggie garden.
- Clean up the outside wood piles.
HEALTH & LIFESTYLE:
// Food //
- Eat dinner at the table with no phones or Tv.
- Organise cold bottles of water for Dylan for work each day.
// Exercise //
- Continue with weekly Prenatal Aqua Aerobic & Yoga classes.
- Complete 1 x 10 minute stretching & relaxation yoga video each night before bed.
// Mind //
- Start each day with a positive affirmation.
- Eat lunch away from the computer each day.
- Complete a meditation each night before bed.
- Spend 1 hour reading before bed twice a week.
<div align="center"><a href="https://the-hunt-life.com" rel="nofollow" title="The Hunt Life"><img src="https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2iPcQV2FB.jpg" alt="The Hunt Life" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
How do I participate in The Monthly Life Planner Link Up and how should I start planning?
- The link up will go live on the 1st of each month (AEST) simply follow The Hunt Life to ensure you are notified when the link is live.
- Write a post listing everything you wish to achieve for the month, I personally prefer to break all tasks down to a few categories and then list what I wish to focus on and complete for the coming month.
- Include the link button somewhere on your post.
- Link up your post (not your blog) to the linky below.
- Drop past some other bloggers link ups and send them some love.
I already feel that I will accomplish more this month by simply having everything clearly listed, I find that once you actually plan something out on paper (or in this case blog post) that you are far more likely to see your plans through.
What do you think of my Month Life Planner Link Up?
Do you find that you are more likely to put a plan into action if you have it written down?