It is September 1st which means it is officially Spring, I am beyond happy as this Winter has been a cold, wet and windy one. I woke up this morning with a runny nose, blocked ears and streaming eyes so I guess hay fever is already in full swing for me (I actually think I may have a touch of the flu) but I will put up with hay fever if it means that the weather is warming up.
Check back in a few months to see if I am still happy about the warmer weather!
As with the start of any new month I always feel re-energised and like to set a bunch of goals and jobs I wish to accomplish before the end of the month, especially now that I am out of the first trimester I finally have my energy back and am ready to kick some positive goals.
// Home & Garden //
- My house is in desperate need of a spring clean and I need to change my seasonal wardrobe for the upcoming warmer months. This is something I am and aren’t looking forward too all at the same time.
- Weed my veggie garden and plant some spring time vegetables
// Blog //
- I am hoping to get back into the swing of blogging with a minimum of 3 posts a week, most likely Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Wednesday being reserved for Bump Updates. Then throwing the odd extra post in when I find I get time. What blog posts would you like to see from me?
- I am in the process of updating my blog and want to create a new blog button and get some family photos and updated the about me section.
// Health & Lifestyle//
- I have busted out my fitbit and am aiming to walk 5000 steps per day and 3 workouts a week for around 20 mins. Want to be fitbit friends then add me through my email address email@example.com
- I need to catch up on my painting and get some of my life book done, I have been so lazy with the classes lately that I am starting to fall behind.
- I am looking forward to going to the Saturday Farmers Market and try to buy more organic produce.
- I plan to take more photos and get out of the house more too.
As I was searching for new blogs to follow I happened upon My So Called Chaos and noticed they do a monthly goal link up (great minds think alike) so I am linking up with them today.
There you have my September goals, I hope that I complete at least a few of these. I just love the optimism of a fresh month, its a clean slate, there is so much hope and excitement!
What are you September goals?
Do you have some goals you think I should include?