Today I am blogging about my beautiful local area for #31blogpostsin31days, I live in the picturesque Aldinga Beach in South Australia.
Here are a few points for anyone thinking of visiting Aldinga Beach
- If you like biking then Aldinga is the destination for you, especially in January when we host the Tour Down under.
- We may live in Sunny South Australia but when winter hits it gets cold! So make sure you pack heavy, however we do have some amazing thunder and lighting storms.
- We have a stunning beach that you can drive and park on throughout summer.
- There are some hidden gem restaurants and cellar doors that are amazing.
- There are plenty of beach houses that you can rent out throughout the year, when you go with a group it can help spread the cost out.
So there you have a few points about Aldinga Beach, but if you really want to know about it you need to visit here.